- MD: Methods in Epidemiology, Epistemology and Statistics, 4th semester
- MSc in Public Health: contribution to Epidemiology, 1st and 7th semester and optional courses
- Master of Health Science: Scientific Methodology, Epidemiology, supplementary semester and 2nd semester
- Master of Public Health: contributions to teaching about screening
- Employees of the Centre also provide guidance for medical students (OSVAL 1 and 2), Master of Health Science students, Master of Public Health students and Master of Global Health students.
- In 2008, the Centre arranged a PhD course in Nordic Public Records Research.
- The Centre also assisted MD students with research activities outside of their studies.
The Centre currently supports 3 PhD students. PhD students are only admitted in the field of screening.