Teaching at Global Health Section
To meet the increasing need for capacity building and strengthening of the resource base in global health both in Denmark and internationally, the Department of Public Health's Global Health Section offers several study programme, short courses and summer schools.
- MSc in Global Health
- Master of Disaster Management
- Summer School in Humanitarian Action
- Summer School in International Health
- Summer School in Global Health Challenges
- Summer School in Transitions in Urban Living
- Summer School in Mass Drug Administration in Low Income Countries
- Cross Disciplinary Field Course in Sri Lanka on Global Health and Research
Copenhagen School of Global Health
The Section also hosts the secretariat of the University of Copenhagen's inter-faculty School of Global Health. On the School's website you will find a thorough overview of global health related study programmes and courses, as well as news, job and thesis opportunities and open events, from across the University of Copenhagen.