Øster Farimagsgade 5 opg. B, København K, 10 Øster Farimagsgade 5, Building: 10-0-21
- 1971: cand.med., University of Copenhagen.
- 1973: Master of Public Health, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- 1976: ph.d. University of Copenhagen.
- 1984: specialist in public health.
Employment and Research Scholarships:
- 1971-79: various jobs as Registrar in departments at hospitals within the Copenhagen area (a total of 2 years) as well as research scholarships at the Institute of Social Medicine, the University of Copen¬hagen.
- 1979-81: Sundhedsstyrelsen (The National Board of Health) as Assistant Medical Doctor,
- 1980-94: Ugeskrift for Læger, (a weekly medical scientific publication) as Editor.
- 2011-: President for the Section of Migrant and Ethnic Minority Health in the European Public Health Association (EUPHA).
- 1981-86: Dansk Sygehus Institut, (Danish Hospital Institute), as Deputy Director.
- 1986-92: Institut for Social Medicin, (Institute of Social Medicine), the University of Copenhagen, as Associate Professor.
- 1988-94: Nordisk Medicin, (a monthly, scientific journal) as Editor.
- 1992-94: City Medical Office in Copenhagen as a Medical Officer of Health.
- 1995-: The Department of Social Medicine at the University of Copenhagen as a Professor of Social Medicine, from 1997 Department of Health Service Research at the Institute of Public Health - as Head of Institute until 2004.