Teaching at Global Health Section
To meet the increasing need for capacity building and strengthening of the resource base in global health both in Denmark and internationally, the Department of Public Health's Global Health Section offers several study programmes, short courses and summer schools.
- MSc in Global Health
- Master of Disaster Management
- Summer School in Humanitarian Action
- Summer School in International Health
- Summer School in Global Health Challenges
- Summer School in Urbanisation and Health - Global and local perspectives with Copenhagen as a case
- Summer School in Arctic Health
- Field Course in Sri Lanka on Cross-disciplinary Health Research
School of Global Health
The Section also hosts the secretariat of the University of Copenhagen's inter-faculty School of Global Health. On the School's website you will find a thorough overview of global health related study programmes and courses, as well as news, job and thesis opportunities and open events, from across the University of Copenhagen.