Øster Farimagsgade 5, bg. 9, indgang P, Postboks 2099, 1014 København K, CSS, bg. 9
- Ph.D. in Global Health (2014).
- Cand.Scient Human Physiology (2007).
- Minor subject in Geography from University of Copenhagen, Denmark (2005).
- P.t. Postgraduate studies a London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, University of London (Master of Science in Public Health).
- Jan. 2015-pt.Postdoc at the Global Health Section, Department of Public Health, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Oct. 2011-Dec. 2014: Phd Fellow at International Health, Department of International Health, Immunology and Microbiology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Aug 2009-Sep 2011:Research assistant, International Health Unit, ISIM, University of Copenhagen. Field Work Marts-April 2010: Daily management of a research prokect based at Teule District Hospital, Muheza, Tanzania. The study investigated the association between glucose intolerance, low birth weight and malaria
- June 2009:Research Assistant, Department of Exercise and Sport Science, University of Copenhagen.
- May 2009: Freelance work at ’Centre of Inflammation and Metabolism’, University of Copenhagen.
Presentations af conferences:
- Dec. 2013: Poster ‘HbA1c, Anthropometry and Knowledge in Ugandan Households with and Without a Member with Type 2 Diabetes’ at ‘IDF World Diabetes Congress’ in Melbourne, Australia.
- July 2012: Oral presentation ‘Diagnosing and Managing Adult Diabetes with Scare Resources in Uganda’ at the ‘First African Diabetes Congress’ Arusha, Tanzania.
- Dec. 2011: Poster ‘Sex differences in blood glucose and anthropometry in adolescents in rural tanzania – Preliminary data’ at the ‘12TH Symposium of the International Diabetes Epidemiology Group’ in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates