The Unit of Medical Psychology
The Unit of Medical Psychology does research and teaching in a broad range of topics in the fields of psychology that are particularly relevant for medicine and other health sciences. The aim is to create and disseminate knowledge about the psychological causes and effects of disease and psychological factors in health promotion.
The Unit of Medical Psychology is conducting a number of research projects related to health psychology.
The research is organised within two groups:
- The research group of Epidemiological Developmental Psychology (EDP) and
- The Sexuality and Interpersonal Relations Research Group.
- Bachelor/Master of Science in Medicine
- Bachelor/Master of Science in Public Health
- Master Science in Health Science
- Master of Science in Odontology
The staff in the Unit of Medical Psychology supervise student projects with topics within the field of health psychology including bachelor’s, master’s and PhD projects from the Faculty of Health Sciences.
Research Group Leaders
|Camilla Stine Øverup||Research Assistant||+4535335174|
|Cathrine Lawaetz Wimmelmann||Assistant Professor||+4535327486|
|Gert Martin Hald||Head of Section||+4535337213|
|Gitta Wörtwein||Associate Professor||+4535327484|
|Gunhild Tidemann Okholm||Postdoc||+4535330803|
|Hans Henrik Jensen||Associate Professor Emeritus||+4535327930|
|Trine Flensborg-Madsen||Associate Professor||+4535327929|