The section’s research relates to general areas of health services research and seeks to deepen the understanding of:
- health policy processes;
- organizational management
- coordination and development of the health system
- the relationship between technology and the health system
- epistemological and ethical aspects of medical technologies and health policy
- outcomes within the health system
- and the relationship between the health system and various population groups.
Section projects are carried out by an interdisciplinary research group. It's findings are important instruments in the development and reform of health policy.