Post: Øster Farimagsgade 5, Postboks 2099, 1014 København K, Visit: Gothersgade 160, 3. sal, 1123 København K
Primary fields of research
As data administrator and project manager, my primary responsibility is anything that has to do with data, including the biological samples in the biobank CAMB
My main areas of responsibility are
- data collection - among other things I set up programs to type data into, develop manuals to verify data from scanned questionnaires, plan projects and document data collection
- cleaning and merging of data into larger databases using the program SAS
- administration of projects and permits - I pull out subsets of data or biological samples for specific analyses, coordinate between collaborators in different parts of the project, handle collaboration agreements and data safety regulations.
- analyses and SAS programming - I do statistical analyses and help with SAS programming problems.
- guidance on choice of data for projects and application procedures.
I work on two projects:
- I am data administrator on the project CAMB, Copenhagen Aging and Midlife Biobank, which is a large project headed by associate professor Rikke Lund and managed by Eva Jepsen.
The project studies early aging in relation to biological markers of low grade inflammation.
Data collection was in 2009 -2011, where 7200 middle-aged men and women answered a large questionnaire, and came in for physical tests, health assessments and gave blood samples to the biobank.
My responsibility is anything that has to do with blood samples and data management and register linkage, but we are a group of people working together on this.
- I am data administrator on the project The Danish Conscription Database (DCD) headed by professor Merete Osler.
This project has convert military archive data from archive cards to an accessible database which can now be combined with Danish national registries containing health data to study how health varies with the IQ test results, height and weight from military conscription.
- I am data administrator for the project STRIT about health, well-being and social relations in the housing estate Taastrupgaard.